Bona Hard Wax Oil
Natural Oil, Modified for Protection of Timber Floors
Bona Hard Wax Oil delivers excellent resistance to wear, scuff marks and moisture. It produces the warm look of an oiled floor while establishing a stain resistant surface that is spot-repairable and easy to maintain.
On timber species where high levels of natural oils are present Bona Craft Oil 2K can be used as a primer prior to applying Hard Wax Oil. Craft Oil 2K can be used to colour the floor before applying Hard Wax Oil.
Bona Hard Wax Oil is a Canola based natural oil, low in odour and free from hazardous agents. It is easy to handle and applicable with a roller or brush. It leaves an open, breathing surface that reduces the risk of edge-bonding. Highly suitable for floors with underfloor heating.
- Tough and dirt resistant
- Low VOC vegetable oil and wax based
- Excellent water resistance
- Rapid drying, fast working process
- High coverage rate; 20 - 24 m2/Lt
- Free from hazardous agents
- Apply with short-haired roller or brush
- Drying time 6 - 8 hrs between coats
- 2 sheen levels: Satin and Matt
- Gloss Level (60˚): Satin 25% / Matt 10%
Tech Data & Safety Sheets
Download Bona Hard Wax Oil Tech Data Sheets & Safety Data Sheets.
Download Bona Hard Wax Oil Sales Brochures.