Bona Traffic HD
For High Wear Resistance and Minimal Downtime
Ideal for commercial use in areas where downtime is limited and high wear resistance is a must. Bona Traffic HD (Heavy Duty) is a two-component finish available in two sheen levels: satin and extra matt. Bona Traffic HD is designed to be used in commercial situations where the level of traffic and the use of the floor is at its most extreme.
Bona Traffic HD has all of the features and benefits of Bona Traffic, but has been specially formulated for added durability and wear resistance together with a much quicker curing time. Under reasonable conditions, commercial floors can be put back into full use 24 hours after being completed.
Bona Traffic HD is the perfect choice for floors where extreme levels of traffic are expected such as retail shops, halls, museums, galleries and other public places.
Designed for extreme commercial use:
- Two-component water-based top coat
- 100% polyurethane
- Extreme wear resistance
- Non-yellowing and unaffected by UV light
- Suitable for over-coating pre-finished floors
- For use with Bona primers
- TVOC 50 g/Lt (all sheens)
- 8-10 m2/Lt coverage
- Drying time 2-3 hours between coats
- 1.5 mg/100 rev wear resistance (SIS 923509)
- 2 sheen levels: Satin and Extra Matt
- Gloss Level (60˚): Satin 45% / Extra Matt 10%
Tech Data & Safety Sheets
Download Bona Traffic HD Tech Data Sheets & Safety Data Sheets.
Download Bona Traffic HD Sales Brochures.